Wednesday 23 November 2011

reflecting










i always find myself reflecting at this time of year. as autumn turns to winter and the year comes to a close, i like to mull over how it has all turned out. the good and the difficult times, the happiness and frustrating moments. these days i am quiet and thoughtful as the nights draw in, wondering what the coming year will bring and if there are any changes we need to make on our path through this life. it's hard not having all the answers and worrying at each decision if we are doing all the right things for our little family. i'm doing a lot of digging up at the allotment at the moment and finding it a great task to clarify my thoughts or just clear my head as i breathe in that crisp autumn air. as i carry on digging of course.

sarada xx

3 comments:

Little Dotty Bird said...

so beautifully put, lovely inspiring words. I do love a cold crisp Winters day. x

barefoot mama said...

Beautiful.....

I have been thinking and meditating on many of the same things lately. It's hard for me when I feel the coming of a change but don't know yet what it is. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~ Barefoot Mama

snow white said...

Thank you both for stopping by, it means a lot to me xx