Friday 27 April 2012

a new venture, and a new adventure



my friend alison and i are both in more or less the same situation. we both have one child who is in school during the day, we both want to work, but neither of us are prepared to compromise with breakfast and after school clubs. basically we want to spend as much time with our young children as possible while still earning a little money. This over the last year has proved harder than i thought, so i am looking at our new venture as an exciting adventure, i can't wait to see where it goes.

we have started producing our own natural soaps. Below is a small selection of the soaps we have produced for our first stall at our local mayfair next weekend.

if you want to see more of our soaps have a look at our recently created facebook page and if you think it's good  please "like" us. feels very odd saying this but we are trying to get the word out every which way we can. very soon we will be selling them online. thanks for looking

ambika x

5 comments:

Little Dotty Bird said...

brilliant check you out!! They look good enough to eat! Will try and make it to the mayfair to see you, unfortunately Mat is away for the weekend and I donn't know if I can handle going with both kids on my own! If you get this by tomorrow gimsend me a message and maybe we could hook up before i start work at 2??
see ya bird, lisa x

rose red said...

Yes I can do that. I have to go to town tommorrow afternoon anyway so how about we meet at Jenniffer's at 1pm ish. If you can't make it no problem I am sure I will see you soon.

Thanks for your lovely comment.

Little Dotty Bird said...

cool, see ya there!

snow white said...

These look so yummy and amazing, the mayfair is bound to be a success, good luck with it all xxx

Chrissie's Ribbons said...

Wow! Congratulations... and the best of luck with everything!

(I can't wait until you start selling online... that raspberry one looks scrummy!)